Popular Posts

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Purely Beautiful Hair Care

Going natural was one one the most important decisions of my life. I loved the fact that I can wear my hair in so many different styles and be free from product chemicals.

Or so I thought.

There are so many products on the market, that claim to be natural, they claim to be organic, they make soooo many claims you would think that it would be easy to find something that would work for my hair.

I couldn't be more wrong.

Some products would weigh heavily on my hair and leave a weird residue, others would literally leave my hair looking and feeling "crispy". Other products say they are organic and all natural but when reading the ingredients they are everything but! After several months of trial and error I started making my own products.

I started using Shea Butter, for literally everything, this stuff works wonders on your skin and hair. I completely fell in love. Shea Butter is very thick and hard to spread on the hair, so I made a butter that would be easy to apply and use ingredients that would help the hair grow and reduce breakage all while keeping the scalp beautifully moisturized. The formula makes the hair soft and movable, (yes your hair will be blowing in the wind after that awesome twist out).

Being a person that cares about the welfare of our earth and the treatment of animals, I also wanted to make sure I knew where all the ingredients came from and I wanted to control the purity and freshness of every ingredient.

Therefore, Purely Beautiful was born.
This formula is creamy and light, but very moisturizing!
Tea Tree specializes in relieving dry and itchy scalp.
Lavender has a beautiful scent and promotes hair growth.
Cocoa helps stop breakage and split ends while, giving the hair a deliciously chocolaty scent.
You can choose from Original, Lavender Tea Tree
or Cocoa.
All the main base ingredients include:
Organic unrefined yellow Shea Butter
Organic unrefined Coconut Oil
Organic Essential Oils
and other organic awesome ingredients.


You can choose from four different sizes
2oz $7.00
4oz $14.00
6oz $17.00
16oz $35.00

Click below to buy your product!


Purely Beautiful Hair Butters

No comments:

Post a Comment